Effective june 13, 2019
Mojo Rising built the The Planes app as a free to play app. This SERVICE is provided by Mojo Rising at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Subject to you agreeing to these Terms and your continued compliance with these Terms and any other relevant policies, Mojo Rising grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Services for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Services for any other purpose.
The Services are provided to you for your personal and non-commercial use only. You shall not sell, rent or give away your access to the Services, create Services accounts by using false identities or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You shall not use the Services if you have previously been removed from using any part of the Services by Mojo Rising, or previously been banned from playing any Mojo Rising game.
You may be required or given the choice to create a user account and/or choose a username for your use in the Services. Mojo Rising reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates the third party’s rights.
By default the Services support only one player account per game on a supported device. Additionally, the Services may not support using a single account across multiple devices.
Your use of the Services is strictly tied to your compliance with these Terms. Any use of the Services in violation with these Terms is strictly prohibited and can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license and may subject you to liability towards Mojo Rising or liability for violations of law.
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- use the Services for fraudulent or abusive purposes (including, without limitation, by using the Services to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent Mojo Rising affiliation with any person, entity or the Services);
- disguise, anonymize or hide your IP address or the source of any material or content that you upload into the Services;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services, servers or networks that provide the Services;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack any of the Services, or to defeat or overcome any of the encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed or stored by Mojo Rising;
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive or engage in ongoing toxic behavior, such as by repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis;
- post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including Mojo Rising employees, including Mojo Rising customer service representatives;
- solicit or attempt to solicit login information or any other login credentials or personal information from other users of the Services;
- ‘harvest’, ‘scrape’, collect or post any information about or regarding other people that use the Services, including, but not limited to any personal data or information (including but not limited to ‘pixel tags’ cookies, graphics interchange formats (‘gifs’) or similar items a.k.a ‘spyware’ or ‘pcms’ (passive collection mechanisms);
- disrupt the normal flow of a game or otherwise act in a manner that is likely to negatively affect other players’ ability to compete fairly when playing the games;
- institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Services, or other attempts to disrupt the Services or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Services;
- disobey any requirements or regulations of any network connected to the Services;
- circumvent technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, the Services; or
- do anything else that Mojo Rising deems not to be within the spirit of fair play or intent of the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions in the Services and actions made in the Services using your player account.
Mojo Rising reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of these Terms or other rules of the Services, or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service or the Service itself. Mojo Rising reserves the right to take action as a result, which may include terminating your access to the Services in whole or in part.
Suspension and Termination of Account and Service
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, Mojo Rising MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE PLAYER ACCOUNTS OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR PORTIONS THEREOF IF YOU ARE, OR Mojo Rising SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE, FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR FOR ANY ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICES, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU CAN LOSE YOUR USER NAME AND PERSONA IN THE SERVICES AS A RESULT OF ACCOUNT TERMINATION OR LIMITATION, AS WELL AS ANY BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES, EARNED ITEMS AND PURCHASED ITEMS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND Mojo Rising IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY SUCH LOSSES OR RESULTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING OUR OTHER REMEDIES, Mojo Rising MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SERVICES AND PORTIONS THEREOF, PROHIBIT ACCESS TO SERVICES’ GAMES AND SITES, AND THEIR CONTENT, SERVICES AND TOOLS, DELAY OR REMOVE HOSTED CONTENT, AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICES IF Mojo Rising BELIEVES THAT THE USERS ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF THESE TERMS OR OTHER POLICIES. ADDITIONALLY, Mojo Rising MAY, IN APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO Mojo Rising BELIEVERS MAY BE REPEAT INFRINGERS OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
Mojo Rising RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 180 DAYS.
Mojo Rising reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Services or a particular game or part of the Services at any time, at which point your license to use the Services or a part thereof will be automatically terminated. In such event, Mojo Rising shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued Services.
Termination of your account can include disabling your access to the Services or any part thereof including any content you submitted or others submitted.
You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason by contacting our customer support at support@Mojo Rising.com or by using the in-game “contact support” function available in some games.
Fees and Purchase Terms
In the Services you may purchase, with “real world” money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use (a) “virtual currency”, including but not limited to virtual cash or gems, all for use in the Services; and (b) “virtual in-game items” (together with “virtual currency”, “Virtual Items”). You are only allowed to purchase Virtual Items from us or our authorized partners through the Services, and not in any other way.
Mojo Rising may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items at any time, with or without notice. Mojo Rising shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that Mojo Rising exercises any such rights.
The transfer of Virtual Items is explicitly prohibited. You shall not sell, purchase, redeem or otherwise transfer Virtual Items to any person or entity or attempt any of the aforesaid, including but not limited to Mojo Rising, another user or any third party.
ALL PURCHASES AND REDEMPTIONS OF VIRTUAL ITEMS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
The provision of Virtual Items for use in Mojo Rising games is a service provided by Mojo Rising that commences immediately upon acceptance by Mojo Rising of your purchase.
2. Payment of Fees
You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an account registered to you. Mojo Rising may revise the pricing for the goods and services offered through the Services at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Mojo Rising IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
Mojo Rising is not responsible for the failure of your mobile device.